Saturday 5 May 2012

No space on blogs!!!

Imagine person who goes around blogging sites and occupies domains for fun or I don't know why. When I try to open a new blog I can't fine any name available, I can only imagine what trouble will my future kids or grand kids have when they try to open a blog. It is unbelievable, blog should be erased and freed if the blog creator is not active in a year or so. Just check out some of this blogs that have occupied domains and never wrote anything.
I rally cant understand this people. Is it maybe because it is free? I don't thin that that is a case because if that was true everybody would use Linux. Oh yea now I get it they don't use Linux because they are maybe stupid. So maybe that is the main reason why they occupy blog domains for nothing. Free unused domains so that people who want to use them can! And so that people who really want to blog can get proper names for their domains and not something like this http;//1293jnkasnd.blogspot.com. We love blogging they don't!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment